Yesterday night, Angel did not sleep well. After each session of milk feeding, she refused to sleep and cried. Everything was pretty normal, MIL tried all possible ways to make her sleep. Still she didn't sleep. Perhaps she wanted us to carry her often. I even sang lullaby to her, still her active eyes looking straight at me, and doesn't want to sleep.
I'm sad at times, as she is so small and lesser sleep is not healthy for her. Today, she slept most of the day, she must be tired. It is also a public holiday today, glad to have hubby around. I'm happy that now hubby is excited to see her daughter each time he returns from work. And I always try to snap shots of Angel whenever I can. My laptop wallpaper is constantly updated with Angel's latest pic. Today, hubby said, "Our daughter is getting cuter each day and her hair got style". Ha ha, I always caught him kissing her forehead. I can tell that in future, he will be the one protecting her and I'm the one who have to teach and be the bad person.
These are the latest shots I took yesterday night:-



No comments:
Post a Comment