Yet, hubby is realistic enough to say we must still get her new clothes. Off we go to Metrojaya. Got her changed to a new diaper and we went to hunt for cheap clothes.
Angel at the nursery room after changing diaper
Lucky enough, the sales is on and we managed to get a few at a very good price, those we could afford. We also bought her an additional pillow to place at the babysitter's house.
Next stop, Jusco. I bought teether, bottle warmer, baby bib and a few clothes for her as well. Teether, her sliver has been dropping frequently now, and I bought teether for her, just to ease her gums. Baby bit, of course to avoid from her shirts getting wet. I'm also glad that Jusco is having sales as well.
Then to Carrefour. We loaded up our groceries. Hubby and I bought cooking oil, vegetables, chicken, mushroom, pasta and some others to cook at home. Cooking now is a must-do nowadays, I would usually cook dinner in the weekdays. During weekend, if we did not go out, I will also cook. Perhaps, main reason is to save, other factors would be to have a healthier meal, less oil, less salt, no MSG. And also if we were to eat out, it will be troublesome with Angel around, we can't be bringing her to the stalls outside.
And since it is a school holiday, there's a Alice In The Wonderland setup in Midvalley Centre Court. And of course we wouldn't let go off any chances to snap photos of her. Somehow I am glad that we bought the camera. I have not tested the functions to the fullest, but it is definately nicer than the normal digital camera.




No comments:
Post a Comment