Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our trip back to see Angel!

Friday is the day I am waiting for. We are going back to see my baby dearest. I woke up very early to ensure I reach office early and finish work early. Right after work, something happen. Our car brake is not functioning. I do not know what happen. I slowly drive to meet hubby and we found a mechanic shop in the Jinjang area. It turned out to be the brake pump at the back tyres were faulty. And it took 2 hours to get them changed. Luckily it happen just in time, if we were in the middle of way home, accident might just happen. Kuan Yin Ma really bless us....we arrived safely in Teluk Intan.



My first glance at Angel, she look different. Firstly, her hair grow longer, second, she looked so innocent. Probably she didn't recognise me yet, but I quickily call her, I guess at least she recognise my voice. MIL said it is about time to drink milk as she started to make noise already. After feeding, she refused to sleep and lied down on the bouncer. Her legs started kicking more compared to previous weeks. I chatted with her and each time I finished a sentence, she would say "ah, ah, heee" AMAZING. MIL said she started to be talkative already.
The next day, I spent my whole day in the house with her. I let her try on the two shirts which my colleagues bought for her. And of course taken lots of photos. She got her first red shirt for the year 2010, and she looked good in it. Angel must be wondering, why this Mummy always changed my shirt. Hahahahaha.....
This week, I also noticed that she is bubbly than ever. She shouted at us a few times, we were shocked of course. And MIL commented that my little Angel does has her own temper too. I was so happy seeing her smiling and laughing more and more. Photos were evidence of all her smiles. She also learnt to sleep on the side already. Good progress.
FIL told me that Angel would be a very pretty lady next time. Of course we did not say in front of her, but he often said to me he likes to look at her, so cute!!
We went back 10am this morning as I had a wedding lunch to attend. Angel had her bath and was on milk when I went back. I told her that I will only be back in two weeks time, this coming Sat, another wedding dinner to attend. And also in the following week, I can have additional day off, Feb 1. I will have more time to spend with her. She will of course change again. Hope and hope she will eat well, sleep well and be a happy go lucky baby. Mummy loves you!! Muackks!

No comments:

Post a Comment