Friday, October 16, 2009

My feet started to swell!

On Monday night as I was preparing myself to sleep, I noticed that my feet swell. And I couldn't accept the fact that they swell that much. I remembered Mummy was telling me that this is the symptom of delivery. I began to worry. The next morning, as I was on my way out from home to work, it is tighter when I wear on my sandal.
I showed to my colleague about my feet. They laughed at me saying that it is normal. But they also commented that it is a sudden change. They taught me to lift up my feet higher during sleeping time. I used to have a pillow for my feet, but on that night, I added another one.
Thank goodness, the next day they are not that swelling anymore. I was being reminded to rest more, not to stand too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment