Today, I experienced my first backache since pregnancy. No words could describe the pain, everything just don't feel right. No matter sitting down, walking about, even me writing this now, I could felt the pain inside. Washing the clothes became a task I wish I could avoid. I slowly understand how noble a mum is.
I could only tell hubby how I felt. I didn't expect him to say anything as he is now extremely tired to get things done for our new house. Today, he complained to developer that the tiles in the master bedroom has the hollow sound. Lucky enough, the contractor came to dig the tiles out and will replace new ones for us. However, the digging process was too dusty that hubby came home feeling not very well. He must have inhale lots of dust inside. What I could do to support is to cut fruits for him to eat, just to get him loads of Vit-C for stronger body.
No comments:
Post a Comment